CounterMats.net® by Wynton Sales Associates, Inc.
- Preferred programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Quark
- Outline fonts or make them curves. You may also provide all fonts used in artwork.
- Trim Size: Size of custom mouse pad chosen. (add 1/4 inch all around for bleeds)
- Images (1/2 tones) should be at least 300 DPI for reproduction and saved as CMYK separations / EPS or TIFF file format. Save as RGB for PMS colors.
- Line art (type) scans should be at lest 1800 DPI for reproduction.
- Sending Artwork via FTP. We maintain an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Site for transferring artwork. ZIP or STUFF your files and use the UPLOAD COMMAND on the site.
- www.iBackup.com is our FTP site for
artwork. Do not send disks/CDs, unless
- Username: mousepad
- Password: Call us ...
- Complete the order form. Print out the order form below and enter all the necessary information.
- Send in all the necessary materials. When materials are received (order form and artwork we will confirm receipt of your order.
BE SURE TO SEND US AN EMAIL NOTIFYING US YOUR
ARTWORK HAS ARRIVED - NAME YOUR ARTWORK SOMETHING OTHER THAN
MOUSEPAD ART - Example: XYZ Company Countermat.zip XYZ Company
Artwork via Email
If you decide to send your artwork via e-mail, please inform your customer service representative so we can look for it and download it as expeditiously as possible. For files larger than 10 MB you must compress your artwork using Stuffit Deluxe® for Macintosh or WinZip® for Windows whenever possible. This will decrease the download time on our end and allow us to process your order more quickly. Please e-mail your artwork in an EPS, TIFF, or JPEG file.Please send artwork in TIFF or JPEG format at 300ppi at 100 percent of the actual image size.
Whether sending us a disk by mail, courier or art via e-mail, always convert text to paths. But please, always include all screen and printer fonts used in your artwork.
- Specific PMS Colors MUST BE DESIGNATED
- Example: 19 in + .25 in each side for bleed
- 12 in + ..25 in each side for bleed
- Logo scanned in at 1800 DPI (Dots per Inch)
- Photo scanned in at 300 DPI saved as CMYK/TIFF file
- CURRENT VERSIONS OF PROGRAMS:
- Final File created in PhotoShop - page size of 19" x 12" - .25" bleeds.
ALL FILES MUST BE SAVED IN PC FORMAT